Expert Inspection Services For Your Home
Florida Home Inspectors will provide you a thorough unbiased, detailed, confidential and professional inspection of your prospective property. We serve Sarasota, Manatee, and surrounding counties.
Our inspection reports are computer generated and are always e-mailed on the same day the inspection was performed. Florida Home Inspectors in Sarasota accepts all major credit cards and or payment can be made by personal check or cash.
What is a home inspection?
According to nationally accepted standards, a Home Inspection is defined as a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home often in connection with the sale of that home. Furthermore, a Home Inspection is not technically exhaustive and does not imply that every defect will be discovered (especially those areas that are not in clear view, such as under rugs and behind furniture or vegetation etc.).
Inspection Services Provided
- Residential Home Inspections
- Condominium, Villa, Townhouse, Manufactured Homes
- New Construction (Pre-Closing and 11th Month Walk-Trough Inspections
- REO (Bank Owned Foreclosure Inspections)
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- 4-Point Inspections
- Citizens Roof Condition Inspections
- Air Conditioning
- Attic Ventilation & Insulation
- Cook top, Range & Hood
- Exterior Walls & siding
- Fences & Gates
- Floor Coverings
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Vent pipes & Flashings
- Interior Walls
- Main Electric Panel
- Pool & Spa
- Sinks, Faucets & Plumbing
- Trim & Fascia
- Walkways & Steps
- Water Heater & Heating system